Fly to Agadir where a taxi picks you up from the airport and brings you to the hotel for that night. After bringing our bags to the rooms we have a drink and a short briefing. Dinner is served at 20:00h and in the morning after breakfast the adventure starts… the bikes are ready in front of the hotel for a 5-day trip along the Atlantic coast. During these 5 riding days you’ll experience stunnung ocean views, sandy trails, beach rides, sand dunes, winding trails, great food, cold drinks, class hotels, service where you need it. Our 4x4 support truck follows the group on short distance so in case of a puncture the mechanic is there for help.
Daily average is 150 km off-road with some forced road sections to reach the hotels and filling stations.
At noon we enjoy a picnic lunch on a beautiful spot somewhere along the track.
Tours go with a minimum of 4 persons and max 8 persons.
Less than 4 people is possible, at extra costs. .
At the moment you receive the bike a rental contract has to be read and signed.
Also a damage deposit has to be made by means of 500 euro pp cash money..
Start and finish is in Agadir.
• Transfer from Agadir airport to the hotel and back
• 5 days rent of motor cycle
• GPS on the handle bar with clear track information
• Fuel during the Tour
• 4×4 service truck with mechanic follows the same track, assistance is therefore always close by
• All luggage, spare fuel, tools, tubes, and other materials are transported by the 4x4
• Bottled water for your camelbak is during the day free available from the assistance truck
• 6 nights hotel accommodation with dinner & breakfast
Not included are:
• Drinks in hotels or beer from the 4x4 fridge
• Enduro riding gear
• Airplane ticket
Price for this 7 day arrangement is 2250 euro pp..
E-Mail Peter now for more information or general advice: email@example.com
Description of the KTM Tour with 5 riding days.
The tour has 7 days in total.
Day 1. Arrival in the hotel in Ouarzazate.
Day 2. First tour day.
Day 6. Last tour day.
Day 7. Departure from Ouarzazate.
Area where we ride:
Ouarzazate, Nkob, Oum-Jrane, Zagora, Chegaga dunes, Foumzguid, Tazenakhte, Ouarzazate.
Total length of the tour is about 900km from which 95% off-road.
Tour is including:
5 days rental of KTM 450EXC or KTM 690R.
All fuel during the tour.
6 nights accommodation, 5x hotel, 1x bivouac in desert tents.
All days dinner breakfast lunch.
4x4 support follows the bikers on short distance via the same tracks.
In the support vehicle; luggage, tools, tubes, spare fuel, fridge.
Mineral water for your Camelbak's is free available from the 4x4 during the day.
Free transfers from Ouarzazate airport to the hotel in Ouarzazate and back.
Not included are:
Flight tickets, riding gear, drinks from hotels and beers from the 4x4's fridge.
1. Clients need to bring their credit card for the damage deposit; A bike-rental contract must be read and signed by each client, then a roll-off print will be made and signed at the start of the tour.
2. Client is responsable for the motorcycle during the rental period, damages occurred due to fall, crash, bike abuse, dent in rim, etc will be for the account of the client. The bikes will be checked for optical damages directly after the tour. Usual "battle scrathes" are no problem.
3. Clients need to bring and show us their valid motorcycle drivers licence A.
4. All bikes have third party insurrance.
5. Minimum number of participants is 4p
6. Renting a full set of riding gear is possible for 35 euro per day
1895 euro pp on KTM 450/690
1495 euro pp on Yamaha TTR
Join the tour in our 4x4. 995 euro pp
From Malaga to Timbuktu and back in 30 days
The urge for adventure is in every one of us… we search the internet and read travel stories about faraway places with imaginary names as Timbuktu Dakar Dogon and Bandiagara. Picture yourself riding over endless desert planes… or through a green jungle… past small villages with African people… so now and then a river crossing… breath taking views from top of a mountain pass… freedom as far as the eye can reach.
Until now you were maybe wondering how to travel the region in a safe way… questions such as; “what if I get engine trouble” or “who comes for my recovery in case of a serious crash”?
Bikershome offers you 4×4 support all the way from Malaga to Timbuktu and back. Our support vehicle follows the motorcycle group on short distance. In case of an emergency (injuries, engine failure) assistance is immediately there, a rider can take place in the support vehicle and the motorcycle goes on the back of the pick-up truck.
On board of the support truck we carry an Engel fridge, 200L spare fuel-cans, water-cans, tire-compressor, tools, bike stand. Besides that, every member of the group has the possibility to put some spare luggage in the support vehicle. This is limited to a max of 10kg, confirming to the Ryanair hand-luggage rules.
What do you need to take care of:
A motorbike that you can handle on-road & off-road, you need further good travel condition, valid driver license, a passport with minimum 7 months validity, visas, documents for your bike, vaccinations, credit card and enough cash money to cover all personal expenses such as fuel, food, drinks, accommodation, bribes, etc.
Important is a positive attitude as things can change unexpected.
Malaga, Fes, Imilchil, Dades-Canyon, Ouarzazate, Tata, Assa, Hawza, Smara, Laayoune, Dakhla, Nouadhibou, Atar krater, Tidjikja, Kiffa, Ayoun el Atrous, Nema, Timbouctou, Niger river-crossing, Hombori, Mopti, Bandiagara, Dogon-Valley, Felou waterfalls, Bamako, Kayes, Nouakchot, Nouadhibou, Dakhla, Agadir, Ouarzazate, Malaga.
This trip is about 11.000km
With 10 participants the tour goes… but:
The possibility to ride this epic tour fully depends on the political situation in the region.
Join this 11000km long adventure in 30 days from Ouarzazate to Malaga Timbuktu and back for the crazy low price of 950 euro pp.
Like to come along but you have no motorbike? There’s a seat for you in the 4x4 support vehicle.
For more info please contact Peter.