Atlas Mountain Tour
This tour has a total of 7 days of which 5 full riding days.
For those who like winding roads stunning views and deep canyons, we offer the Atlas Mountain Tour.
• Daily average is around 150km per day off-road
• 30% of this tour goes on the road, giving you all the time to enjoy the beautyful landscape around you.
• Curved tracks, technical riding, sandy trails, deep canyons, rocky climbs
• Some big wash-outs, river crossings, very remote areas, beautiful rock formations
• Passing 3000m high mountain passes
• We visit isolated villages with hospitable inhabitants
• Due to the high altitude the temperature can vary unexpected
You ride KTM 450 EXC or Yamaha TTR250/600E. Well maintained bikes, excellent for this kind of work.
The Garmin GPS on the handle bars with detailed day track on the screen shows you clearly where to go. In case of any problem you wait shortly for the support 4×4 which follows the group over the same track.
All nights will be in local hotels/auberges along the track. The Moroccan food is always tasteful and showers are available every evening.
At many places beside the track we find a natural pool where we stop for lunch and a refreshing plunge in the mountain stream. Great!
What is included?
* Rental of KTM 450 EXC or Yamaha TTR 250/600
• All fuel
• GPS with day-track on the handle bars
• Support 4×4 following the bikes over the same tracks
• Our mechanic repairs your flat tire
• Bike maintenance service every evening
• Mineral water for your camelbak
• 6 nights hotel
• All dinners breakfast lunch
On board the 4×4 service vehicle we carry;
fuel supplies, air-compressor, tubes, tires, spares, tools, a fridge and your personal luggage
Not included are:
• Flight ticket
• Drinks in hotels/restaurants and beers from the on-board fridge
• Riding gear
Group size: 4 to 8 persons
Tour Price: 1895 euro pp on KTM, 1495 euro pp on TTR
For non-bikers we offer the chance of joining up in a 4×4 for 995 euro pp. (same conditions)
Just contact us for more details.