Bikershome in Ouarzazate are specialists in Morocco offroad motorcycle tours.
Explore the Morocco desert and mountains with Peter Buitelaar, who has been travelling in Morocco since 1978, amassing over 25,000kms of tracks.
Peter has also ridden through Algeria, Niger, Burkina, Mali, Ghana, Turkey, Syria, and Jordan......becoming an authority in desert and offroad riding and driving.
Vehicles used during his tours: Nissan King-Cab, Toyota Hi-lux, Unimog 1300, Daf 4440 Dutch Army Truck, Yamaha XT600, BMW R100GS type “Paris-Dakar”, Toyota Landcruiser BJ45, HJ45, HJ61, HZJ80 and now a Toyota Landcruiser KXR special edition.
This is what Bikershome can offer you:
• Off-Road Tours on a Yamaha TTR600E or KTM 450 EXC.
• 4×4 support vehicle in attendance, fuel, and hotels with full board.
• 4WD tours through Desert and Mountains.
• Our 36 years Morocco experience takes you to the most beautiful places.
• Hire our full equipped 4×4 assistance car with driver/guide for service during your own tour.
• Guide on a Motorbike. Peter will guide your Tour on his KTM 950 SE.
Offroad motorcycling in Morocco is an incredible holiday. But don't leave things to chance!
In an environment such as this, there is no substitute for the experience and knowledge that Peter Buitelaar has gained over 40 years of touring Morocco on two and four wheels!
So contact Peter to see what he can do for you! E-Mail him now for more information or general advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Our 40 years of Morocco experience brings you on the best trails in the country.
2. You travel in a small group which guarantees maximum enjoyment.
3. We provide you with a quality off-road bike.
4. Fuel is included in the tour price.
5. There is no guide in front that tells you what to do or how you should ride; the GPS on the handle bars with detailed track info shows you exactly where to go.
6. Fast 4x4 support follows the bikers via the same tracks… when you need help the assistance car is always closeby. The 4x4 carries: Your luggage, tools, spare parts, tubes, air-compressor, spare fuel, fridge with cold beers.
7. Bottled water for your camelbak is free available from the support car during the day’s ride.
8. In case of a puncture, our mechanic fixes the problem on the spot.
9. Every night we sleep in quality hotels where dinner is served round 20:00h.
10. Dinner breakfast and lunch are included in the tour price.
11. During the Desert Tour we spend one night in Berber tents between the sand dunes. With hot showers, dinner from a table, campfire, live music till midnight, comfortable beds.
12. The 7-day concept has 5 full riding days with a total of 850km from which 92% off-road.
13. Bikershome offers you the perfect combination of lowest price and best service.
14. Free transfers from and to Ouarzazate Airport.
15. From the first till the last day you are well taken care of by the Bikershome crew.