Bikershome in Ouarzazate are specialists in Morocco offroad motorcycle tours.
Explore the Morocco desert and mountains with Peter Buitelaar, who has been travelling in Morocco since 1978, amassing over 25,000kms of tracks.
Peter has also ridden through Algeria, Niger, Burkina, Mali, Ghana, Turkey, Syria, and Jordan......becoming an authority in desert and offroad riding and driving.
Vehicles used during his tours: Nissan King-Cab, Toyota Hi-lux, Unimog 1300, Daf 4440 Dutch Army Truck, Yamaha XT600, BMW R100GS type “Paris-Dakar”, Toyota Landcruiser BJ45, HJ45, HJ61, HZJ80 and now a Toyota Landcruiser KXR special edition.
This is what Bikershome can offer you:
• Off-Road Tours on a Yamaha TTR600E or KTM 450 EXC.
• 4×4 support vehicle in attendance, fuel, and hotels with full board.
• 4WD tours through Desert and Mountains.
• Our 36 years Morocco experience takes you to the most beautiful places.
• Hire our full equipped 4×4 assistance car with driver/guide for service during your own tour.
• Guide on a Motorbike. Peter will guide your Tour on his KTM 950 SE.
Offroad motorcycling in Morocco is an incredible holiday. But don't leave things to chance!
In an environment such as this, there is no substitute for the experience and knowledge that Peter Buitelaar has gained over 36 years of touring Morocco on two and four wheels! So contact Peter to see what he can do for you!
E-Mail him now for more information or general advice: firstname.lastname@example.org